Do you need an explanation for varicose veins. You know what it is. You might be a victim of the ailment or anyone related to you might be suffering from this disease and you are here looking for natural varicose vein supplement.
Here i am explaining varicose veins as an introduction, is just for those people who are unaware about varicose veins and those who would like know more about the same.
Varicose veins are swollen, protruding veins, which are often sensitive to pain and lead to tired, swollen, tense and heavy legs. Normally they do not appreciable health risk, but it can be uncomfortable and also see ugly. Some dietary supplements can bring relief.
How varicose veins occur
About half of middle-aged Americans have varicose veins in one form or another. Poor diet (low in fiber and high in fat), lack of exercise and obesity can strain the veins. Pregnant women and women with hormonal disorders are more prone to varicose veins. Other risk factors include genetic predisposition to venous insufficiency or weakness of venous valves, liver disease, nutritional deficiencies, and prolonged sitting or standing.
Arteries lead the blood from the heart to the various parts of the body, veins bring it back to the heart. Unlike the arteries, the veins in blood transport can not rely on the pumping of the heart. The transport takes place in the veins by contraction and relaxation of the surrounding muscles. Veins have valves which ensure that blood flows in one direction only.
When these valves do not function properly, the vein walls are weakened or blood circulation suffers, the blood flow may be impaired. This blood accumulates in the veins and as a result of that it gets stretched and swollen. Most varicose veins appear on the legs – where the veins are constantly working against gravity – and the anus, there they are called hemorrhoids.
The physician Dr. Roy recommends some natural varicose vein supplements.
Helpful dietary supplements
* Blueberry – strengthens circulation and helps to strengthen the capillary walls. Take 160mg twice daily of a standardized extract with 25 percent anthocyanosides.
* Horse Chestnut – strengthens vein walls and shutters, increases blood flow and reduces the swelling. Take a daily 100 mg of a standardized extract aescin.
* Butcher’s Broom – reduces the inflammation in the veins. Take daily a standardized extract with 200 to 300 mg Ruscogeninen.
* Grape Seed Extract – contains substances that increase blood flow and strengthen venous walls. Take 200 to 300 mg daily.
* Vitamin E – thins the blood, promotes blood flow and relieves inflammation in the veins. Twice daily 400 IU.
* Ginkgo biloba – is often used for circulatory disorders. Take a standardized to 24 percent flavonoid glycosides extract, twice a day from 60 to 120 mg.
* Vitamin C – strengthens the health of vein walls. Take two to three times daily 500 mg a.
* Bromelain – reduces inflammation in the veins and may help prevent blood clots. Take three times a day 500 mg a, between meals.
* Bioflavonoid complex – some flavonoids, such as rutin and hesperidin have proven in the treatment of varicose veins than helpful. They strengthen the support structures of the veins and the entire vascular system. Take a two- to three times daily 1000 mg. Alternatively, you can eat blue-red berries, like cherries, blueberries, mulberries and blueberries because that contain flavonoids, promote the strength and elasticity of the vein walls. In Europe, extracts of these berries for the treatment of various circulatory disorders, including varicose veins, used.
Blueberry, Butcher’s Broom, Horse Chestnut, and bioflavonoids also recommends the medical practitioner Michael Murray.
External use supplement
Calendula Balm in the form of creams and ointments can be applied topically to varicose veins in the lower legs to make them look less puffy.
A high-fiber diet with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, seeds and nuts would be helpful. Buckwheat contains rutin, which strengthens the capillaries. Herbs and spices such as cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic and onions help to increase blood circulation.
Herbal Food Supplement
Prepared out of rare herbs from the tropical rains forests of Asia. The medicines named vasko and veinish has proved to be effective in treating varicose veins. Many people from Asia who have been suffering from varicose veins got relived using this wonder drug. You will be getting results within in a matter of 15 days once you start having it. The medicine is brought to United State by GurusGarden.
If your varicose veins is beyond your control then you should shift your focus to have a herbal varicose vein supplement rather than going for surgery, sclerotherapy, laser treatment or ligation. It is a fact that all the above mentioned modern stripping methods have side effect. Eminent veins specialists admit that there are side effects for these type of treatments. With regard to organic supplement, it is 100% organic and free of side-effects.
About the Doctor
Dr. Roy is an ayurvedic physician based in California, United State of America is a specialist in treating varicose veins. He prescribes only natural methods for treatment of varicose veins. His ancestors who have been renowned physicians in the Indian Sub Continent had been healing many chronic ailment with ayurveda. Dr. Roy is a member of the 4th generation of Chavarcode Ayurvedic family and has been a healing people from around the world for the past 20 years.