Varicose veins (varices) are enlarged and nodular veins. All veins have valves that prevent back-flow of blood and can become weak over time. This wear out the veins and swell. Women sufferers out number men in varicose veins.
Millions of people have varicose veins which looks like blue snakes around calves and ankles not only looks ugly but also it is also dangerous which can turn into very painful leg ulcers and life-threatening blood clots in a later period of time. So you need to watch your varicose veins very carefully and in good time, consult a doctor. After a long day on your feet with long dwell times varicose veins can cause aching legs. Since the muscles are no longer sufficiently nourished by the jammed blood vessels, the patient will suffer dreadful calf cramps during night.
Treat your legs with utmost care, from obesity to vaso constrictor factors (eg, smoking or poor diet) are diverse causes for emergence of varicose veins. A more conscious diet and regular exercise helps against this venous disease. In addition, home remedies and healthier lifestyle are recommended, which on the one hand relieve the symptoms, and on the other hand have a positive effect on the elasticity of the veins.
Whether home remedies for varicose veins helps or not, depends greatly on the lifestyle of the person who is trying the same. Many home remedies have without proper nutrition and exercise and will be having only a short-term effect on the symptoms, which is why the following treatment recommendations must always go with a healthier day to day lifestyle.
Home remedies for varicose veins
1. Wear support stockings, especially on long trips without possibility of any leg movements while you are travelling in a plane, train or a car.
2. Put your legs up, whenever possible. If you are suffering from varicose veins, then you should continue to do so while you are in office. Tell your colleagues and the boss why this is necessary for you.
3. Engage in some sports, cycling, walking, running etc your legs will be happy
4. Get cold water soaks. Before going to bed, rinse the feet, calves and the back of the legs with cold water.
5. Do you regularly drink black elderberry juice. It has got positive effects on varicose veins.
6 Rub your legs before bedtime with rubbing alcohol and set it up for ten minutes.
7. Lie on your back, stretch legs high and then circle the feet inward.
8. Never sit with legs crossed for varicose veins it is conducive, the pressure is applied to the vein and blocks the back-flow of blood.
9. As often as possible to go barefoot.
10. Grape juice or Grapes can strengthen the veins and thus prevent varicose veins and cure venous weakness as grapes promote blood circulation.
11. Rub your legs regularly with Propolis (bee-pollen). Propolis is good at handling inflation caused by varicose veins
12. Fill cold curd in a linen bag, put this on the varicose veins and cover the off with a cloth. Put your feet up and let the curd soak for about 30 minutes.
13. Dismantle your overweight.
14. If you suffer from varicose veins, then you need to drink plenty of water or herbal tea.
15. Turn your shower to strong beam and flush the legs at a water temperature of about 16 to 18 degrees from top to bottom.
16. Mash a raw cucumber to a pulp, fill it in socks that you attract and keep on overnight in bed.
17. Who are suffering from varicose veins should avoid prolonged sitting and standing. If you are changing the legs position not often, the blood sags in the lower legs and varicose veins occur more frequently on. The blood circulation can be improved by a gentle massage and thus helps against varicose veins.
18. For small varicose tights may be worn. This externally applied pressure on the legs will not allow the veins not to swell easily. Support tights are available in department stores, hospitals and online pharmacies.
19. Take a break during an hour of your work sitting or standing and relax on soft for a couple of minutes or move your feet to make the blood flow easy.
20. Raise and lower your feet, so that the calf muscles are trained.
21. Lemon peel helps relieve varicose veins, the rutin contained in the lemon peel is an alternative among the home remedies for varicose veins. It makes the small blood vessels impermeable and thus prevents the escape of blood from the vessels into the tissue.
22. Legs with varicose veins can be treated with a decoction of oak bark. Soak the affected parts with the same and warp it with cloth.
23. Grandma’s home remedies for varicose veins is alternately pouring hot and cold water on the legs. The change in the temperature of the bloodstream will cause the, expansion and contraction of blood vessels and helps in improving varicose veins
24. Another alternative among the home remedies for varicose veins is horse chestnut extract. This is taken twice daily for 3 months (250 mg). This traditional home remedy contains the active compound aescin, which improves the elasticity of blood vessels and the venous valves and strengthens. After the 3rd month, the dose should be limited 250mg once in a day.
Herbal Medication for permanent relief from varicose veins
25. Having a legacy of 250 years of ayurvedic tradition Chavaracode Ayurveda Family has developed a sure shot medication for varicose veins. This Ayurvedic Herbal Food Supplement for Varicose Veins is prevalent in India for treating Varicose Veins. This remedy is organically prepared and 100% natural with no chemical or preservatives, is actually a mix of 4 herbal extracts from the tropical rainforests named VASKO, VEINISH, Pomegranate Extract, Grape Seed Extract. The unique mixture available from the website www.gurusgarden.com has helped thousands of people from across the world lead a happy life without varicose veins.
Although each of the mentioned home remedies for varicose veins helps to relieve or prevent it, the base load for legs and veins must be kept as low as possible. So if you are overweight, have too little exercise or consume intoxicants, which ensure a vaso constriction, there is an urgent need to reduce the harmful effects. In addition helps a Elevating your legs to relieve the vessels.
As you can see, even the good home remedies offer one or the other solution that actually helps. Of course, the effect of home remedies can not compete with the ayurvedic health supplement remedy, but the symptoms can be alleviated. Try the home remedies for varicose veins and get well soon.
Do share this article among your friends and relatives hope it will be useful for someone who is suffering from varicose veins.